1. Need to get your Transformer Oil Filtered?
2. Problem in achieving required parameters of transformer oil?
3. Require online filtration or offline filtration of insulating oil?
4. Want to increase the BDV of the transformer oil?
5. Want to reduce the moisture content in the Oil?
6. Want to remove acidity from transformer oil?
Maintenance of substation transformers is often neglected, with potentially severe consequences. Transformer oil degrades over time, and failure to collect oil samples and conduct testing can allow problems to go undetected, causing increased operating costs and downtime. With proper oil maintenance, that degradation can be delayed significantly, resulting in increased service life of power transformers. These vital tests can uncover several potential problems within a transformer, including evidence of soluble contaminants, dielectric contaminants, and acid materials.
Transformer oil needs regular purification, to get rid of harmful contaminants which shorten the life, thus to enhance its properties the oil needs to be filtered.
Transformer oil needs to be regularly monitored for the required parameters to avoid failure.
Usually the test of transformer oil samples includes the following content :
14.DGA (Dissolved Gas Analysis)
Add：1 Xinmao Road, Beibei district, Chongqing, China