Hydraulic oil is the blood of hydraulic machinery, which has the functions of transmitting power, reducing friction between components, isolating worn surfaces, floating pollutants, controlling component surface oxidation, and cooling hydraulic components. Therefore, whether the hydraulic oil is clean affects the working performance of the hydraulic system and the service life of the hydraulic components, also directly affects whether the machinery can work normally. The failure of hydraulic machinery is directly related to the pollution degree of hydraulic pressure, so it is very important to control the pollution of hydraulic oil. We PureTech develops two types for hydraulic Oil Purifier, one type is Vacuum Oil Purifier suits for light polluted hydraulic fluid, and the other type is hydraulic oil regeneration machine which is especially suitable for deteriorated hydraulic oil or black hydraulic oil.
1. Sources of hydraulic oil contaminants
1) Solid contaminants: Pipes and hydraulic components from the hydraulic system, such as hydraulic cylinders, hoses, pumps, motors, valves, hydraulic oil tanks, etc., are not rinsed out before the system is used. When the hydraulic system is working, the contaminants enter the hydraulic system In oil.
2) Outside pollutants: outside air, water, dust, solid particles, during the hydraulic system work, through the hydraulic cylinder piston rod, hose joint, hydraulic oil tank, air filter, etc. into the hydraulic oil.
3) Internally generated pollutants: hydraulic system assembly, operation, commissioning and deterioration of hydraulic oil also continue to produce pollution, directly into the hydraulic oil, such as wear particles of metal and sealing materials, particles and fibers shed by the oil absorption and oil return filter, hydraulic pressure The oil is formed into a jelly due to the increase in oil temperature and oxidative deterioration, and the air suction pipeline is not tightly sealed, causing air to be drawn in.
4) Pollution caused by maintenance, maintenance and repair: replacing the filter element and hydraulic oil, cleaning the oil tank during the normal maintenance of the equipment, repairing and disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, valve, etc. will also cause solid particles, water, air, fibers, etc. to enter the hydraulic pressure In oil.
2. Various hazards caused by hydraulic fluid pollution
Usually, the hydraulic oil used in hydraulic machinery is improperly used and managed, and the oil that can be continuously used is often regarded as waste oil, which not only causes unnecessary waste, increases maintenance costs, but also causes environmental pollution. Hydraulic oil is used in high temperature and high pressure for a long time. It will cause carbon deposits and sludge due to oxidation, and abrasive particles due to mechanical operation, coupled with environmental dust pollution and moisture intrusion, etc. Pollution and deterioration, and the deterioration of the hydraulic oil running in the machine will make the movement of the valve not smooth, affecting the accuracy and stability of the machine. If a bad fault occurs, it will cause a blockage and stop production. Wear machinery, piston rings, bearings, oil valves and spare parts. It causes oil leakage and reduces the service life of machinery, thereby increasing large maintenance costs and production costs.
1). In the hydraulic system, solid particle pollution will lead to: increase the surface corrosion and wear of hydraulic components, increase leakage, increase oil temperature, reduce pressure, low efficiency, slow response, instability, change the direction of movement, and reduce the speed of movement , The bearing capacity drops, the spool is stuck, and the electromagnetic coil is burned.
2). In the hydraulic system, water pollution will lead to: oil deterioration (such as additive precipitation and oil oxidation), thin lubricating oil film, corrosion and accelerated metal surface fatigue failure, low temperature produces cooling, stagnation of moving components, and the insulating strength of insulating oil is reduced.
3. Hydraulic oil is not a consumable
In the past, people mistakenly thought that the hydraulic oil would be sticky and need to be replaced after using it for a period of time. In fact, it is not due to the lubricity of the new oil when it is touched by hand due to contamination. Therefore, the oil is only used dirty-not damaged, as long as the contaminants in the oil can be removed, the oil is still good and can be used continuously without replacement.
In fact, to fundamentally solve the problem of hydraulic cleanliness, oil replacement alone cannot solve it, because even if the oil in the hydraulic system tank is pumped out, more than 30% of the old oil still exists in the hydraulic system. When new oil is injected, It is bound to be contaminated by the residual oil in the system, which greatly reduces the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil. Therefore, the oil change cannot solve the problem of improving the cleanliness. Only when the hydraulic system is operated at the same time, the ultra-micro filtration device is selected for circulating filtration. Improve the cleanliness of hydraulic oil.
4. Control of hydraulic oil pollution
It can be seen from the harm of pollution to the hydraulic system that the control of hydraulic oil pollution must be strengthened to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
Prevention is more important than treatment, such as: using ultra-micro filtration devices in the process of mechanical operation to remove contaminants in the oil at any time, and keep the hydraulic oil running at a high degree of cleanliness in the hydraulic system for a long time, which naturally reduces the cause of oil pollution Various disadvantages have a preventive effect, increase the service life of hydraulic machinery and hydraulic components, and reduce the rate of mechanical failure. So as to save energy and reduce costs.
1). Control and reduce solid particle pollution. Filtration is an effective method to keep hydraulic oil clean. According to the sensitivity of hydraulic components to pollution, select filters with different precisions. Change filter elements regularly to keep hydraulic oil clean.
2). The hose seal in the hydraulic system must be safe and reliable, and the air filter of the fuel tank must be replaced regularly. The filter element is added with a dustproof device to prevent dust and moisture from entering the hydraulic oil.
5. Detection of hydraulic oil pollution
In order to better detect the degree of pollution of hydraulic oil, it is recommended to use an oil particle size analyzer to perform analysis according to NAS 1638 and ISO 4406, or it can be sent to a professional testing agency for testing.
Contact us for more info about oil purification and oil recycling.
Add：1 Xinmao Road, Beibei district, Chongqing, China