Application of Vacuum Turbine Oil Filtration
PureTech Vacuum Turbine oil filtration machine (Model TOP) is widely used in hydro power station, power generation, metallurgy and other industries to purify turbine oil of steam turbines, water turbines, fuel engines and steam turbine units. It can demulsify, dehydrate and purify heavy emulsified turbine oil (VG32, VG46, etc.) and low viscosity lubricant mixed with water.
PureTech Vacuum Turbine Oil Filtration Machine is one kind of supportive online oil purifying device that is equipped for hydro-turbines, turbines and other lubrication sets, it works continuously after connecting to its lubricant oil tank. Vacuum Turbine Oil Filtration Machine is a necessary and effective equipment to keep turbine oil clean, and ensure the normal operation of steam turbine.
Model TOP vacuum turbine oil filtration is capable of removing water (dissolved and free water), sludge, varnish, mechanical impurities from turbine oil, as well as emulsion breaking (oil demulsification). This machine adopts the upgraded technologies, which integrates gravity separation, sedimentation separation, vacuum dehydration, coalescing separation, adsorption, separation and multi-stage pressure filtration into one machine.
• Water content shall be decreased to less than 50 ppm.
• Total gas content shall be reduced down to less than 0.1%.
• Three stages of filters to ensure the filtering precision of 1 micron.
• Demulsifying value by thermal vacuum turbine oil purifier is less than 15 min.
• Cleanliness of turbine oil after purification will reach or better than NAS 6 grade.
• Oil flow range from 1800 liters/hour up to 18000 liters/hour for selection according to the actual demands.
• Demulsifying filters are designed especially for emulsion breaking, it makes up for the technical defect that the centrifuge cannot handle emulsified oil.
• Electrical heater is equipped with thermostat, avoid overheating of turbine oil.
• Design of thermal vacuum (vacuum & heating) to promote the efficiency of turbine oil purification.
• Integrated three-stage filtering system ensures the high filtering precision.
• Mobile Type, Continuous working and available for online processing of turbine oil after connecting with the lubricating oil tank of steam turbine.
• Power supply can be customized according to your local power.
Technical Parameters of Vacuum Turbine Oil Filtration
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Cleanliness||NAS||≤ 6|
|Demulsification value (emulsion breaking)||min||≤ 15|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.