Application | Transformer Oil Regeneration Plant for Degraded Transformer Oil
Transformer oil is filled in the oil tank and has some contact with the air. When the transformer is on-load, due to the oxygen in the air, the high temperature caused by the loss of electric energy, as well as the close contact between the transformer oil and the metal, the hydrocarbon in the oil is oxidized, or decomposed, or polymerized to form acids, resins, asphalt, coke and other impurities, which gradually make the transformer oil quality tend to deteriorate: the acid value increases, the water content increases, and the breakdown voltage decreases, If we do not deal with it in time and improve the quality of transformer oil properly, it will seriously affect the continuous safe operation of transformer.
Transformer oil deterioration and transformer oil degradation has always existed with the increase of operating time and the influence of the external environment. The degree of transformer oil deterioration is also related to whether the transformer oil is regularly maintained.
Firstly, the regular maintenance items of transformer oil include transformer oil filtration, vacuum dehydration and degassing. Through such vacuum treatment and precision filtration, the moisture, gas and particulate impurities in the transformer oil can be removed, so as to ensure the good insulation performance of the transformer oil. However, for transformer oil that has deteriorated, its performance cannot be completely restored only through the above-mentioned vacuum treatment. This is because a certain degree of oxidation has occurred in the transformer oil, and acidic substances have been produced, which further accelerates the aging of the transformer oil. The physical methods of vacuum treatment and precision filtration have no effect on the removal of acidic substances, and a combination of chemical treatment methods is required. At this time, Transformer Oil Regeneration plant/transformer oil polishing machine is needed.
Transformer Oil Regeneration Plant developed by PureTech is a Adsorbent-based finishing treatment of degraded transformer oil. On the basis of the transformer oil filtration procedure (that is: transformer oil filtration, vacuum dehydration and degassing), the adsorbent in the transformer oil polishing machine will react with the acidic substances in the oil, and the acidic substances are separated from the transformer oil without affecting other properties of the transformer oil. If users already have pre-treatment of transformer oil (filtration, vacuum dehydration and degassing), PureTech also develops standalone transformer oil regeneration unit/transformer oil polishing unit.
In addition, Model DVOP-R can also be used as an vacuum drying and vacuum filling equipment during transformer maintenance.
• A complete oil purification,oil dehydration and oil regeneration system.
• Double-stage high vacuum improve the effect and efficiency of oil dehydration and degasification.
• Multi-stage filtration ensures the high oil filtering accuracy.
• Complete restoration of transformer oil parameters and properties.
• Save the cost of buying new transformer oil.
• Multifunctional integrated equipment, can be used oil treatment, vacuum oil filling and vacuum drying. (*More functions can be customized according to your requirements.)
• The uniquely designed “T” vacuum chamber enlarges the oil evaporation area more than the traditional design, so as to achieve a better dehydration and degassing effect.
• Transformer Oil Regeneration Plant can work offline or online under the safe operation.
• The regeneration device can be switched on/off as required.
• Online oil testers, trailer type with road-worthy wheels, weather-proof enclosure and other spare parts are available for selection.
Specification | Transformer Oil Regeneration Plant for Degraded Transformer Oil
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
|Water-soluble acid||PH||5 ~ 7|
|Dielectric loss tangent||
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, HMI , Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.