In order to completely solve the problem of excessive water content in the hydraulic, lubrication and speed control system of steam turbine, PureTech has developed Model COP Coalescing Oil Purifier (coalescing and separating oil filter) by adopting the "coalescing and separating" dehydration technology.
Model COP integrates two functions of precision filtration and high efficiency dehydration. It can effectively remove particle pollutants, emulsified water, dissolved water, free water and filtration accuracy can reach NAS4-6 level. It can realize continuous operation and unattended. It has the advantages that pressure filters, centrifugal separator and Vacuum Oil Purifiers can't match.
• Rapidly removing large amount free & emulsified water from oil and as low as 100 PPM.
• Removing particles and maintain the oil cleanliness at or better than NAS 6 grade.
• Skid-mounted type with compact structure, light weight, simple and reliable operation, low maintenance cost.
• The coalescence oil separator elements are normally constructed using a pre-filter stage to protect the coalesce filters.
• Designed for use on turbine lube oil, hydraulic oil, diesel fuel, heat transfer oil, dielectric oil etc.
Technical Parameters of Coalescing Oil Purifier
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 1|
|Power supply||380V, 50Hz, 3Phase or as needed|
|Continuous working||hour||≥ 300|
|Mean Time Between Failure||hour||≥ 5000|
|Oil index after purification||Water content||PPM||≤ 100|
|Cleanliness||NAS||4 ~ 6|
|Filtering accuracy||micron||≤ 1|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Explosion-proof type, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.