Description | Transformer Evacuation Systems for Transformer Drying
VPS Transformer Evacuation Systems for transformer drying adopts double-stage / three stage vacuum pumps, designed for drying the inner parts of transformer and ensure the good insulation before putting into use.
1) Vacuum Drying of Transformer. It will suction air from transformer body, and form vacuum inside the transformer body, aiming to remove moisture and gas from inner tank and insulating material.
2) Vacuum Oiling. It will work together with transformer Oil Purification Machine when doing maintenance and repair. After the vacuum drying of transformer is completed, transformer oil being purified and filled into transformers.
3) Provide Stronger Vacuum for Transformer Oil Degassing. When dewatering and degassing transformer oil of high voltage such as 1000KV, it's better to connect the vacuum pumping unit with Transformer Oil Purification machine to achieve a higher efficiency.
This standard VPS High Vacuum Pumping Unit is mainly consists of double-stage or three-stage vacuum pumps (rotary vane vacuum pump and roots booster pump), digital vacuum gauge, vacuum chamber, eletrical control cabinet. It enables the working vacuum degree to 10 Pa and limit vacuum degree to 1 Pa.
• Digital vacuum gauge to indicate the working condition and monitor the performance.
• Strong, stable and reliable vacuum generated, no leaks.
• Vacuum pumping units with various pumping rate of 108~6480 m3/h. (two or three stage vacuum pumps)
• Quick start, easy operation, simple structure.
• Weather-proof enclosure is optional.
• PLC automatic control and Fully touch screen is optional.
Technical Parameters | Transformer Evacuation Systems for Transformer Drying
|Ultimate vacuum degree||Pa||
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Air inlet diameter||mm||25||25||40||50||65||65||80|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Weather-proof Enclosure, etc.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.