Transformer Oil Filtration System Introduction
PureTech Transformer Oil Filtration System for High Voltage Substations (Model DVOP) is equipped with a Double-Stage Vacuum Pumping System, which can greatly increase and maintain the vacuum degree inside degassing chamber, thereby effectively reduce the water content, gas content, and achieve a better dielectric strength.
Generally, this Transformer Oil Filtration Plant is suitable for transformer oil processing, Transformer Oil Dehydration, transformer oil degassing, and transformer drying as well. This system is provided with high vacuum pumps (rotary vane vacuum pump and roots booster pump), degassing chamber, oil pump, electrical heater with digital temperature controller, filter cartridges (three-stage filters), PLC and Man Machine Interface, protection settings (overpressure protection, overvoltage protection, phase-lack protection, oil-lack protection, etc.), oil level control, foam control, light and audible alarm, and safety system.
Furthermore, Model DVOP can also be used as an vacuum drying and vacuum filling equipment during transformer maintenance.
1. Transformers oil enter into the Oil Purification Machine by the means of pressure difference.
2. It will firstly passes through the primary filter which can filter out mechanical particles, and protect the oil pump.
3. Then the oil is being heater by a eletrical heater which has constant temperature controller, thermal vacuum treatment is proved to be the most effective way for oil dehydration and degassing.
4. The heated oil flows into the vacuum chamber where dehydration and degassing happens, the moisture and gas separated from oil will be drained by the vacuum pump or condensed into water stored in the water tank.
5. Transformer oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out of the oil purification system after passing through the fine filter which can filter out small impurities, to ensure the cleanliness of oil.
6. This machine can realize inner cycle or external cycle when oil circulation is required.
• Improve transformer oil dielectric strength to above 75 KV.
• Removal of moisture to below 5 ppm after vacuum dehydration.
• Removal of gases to below 0.1% after vacuum degassing.
• Removal of impurities with multi-stage filtration precision of 1 micron.
Transformer Oil Filtration System Specifications
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.