In order to effectively remove free and dissolved water, gases and particulate matters contained in the transformer oil, as well as increase and maintain the dielectric strength of transformer oil, performing good insulation function in power transformers. PureTech Double-Stage High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purification Plant (Model DVOP) is recommended, it adopt dual stage vacuum pumps, three stages filter elements with different filtration precision.
Weather-proof enclosed Transformer Oil Purification plant can protect the Oil Purifier machine from the damage of extreme weather, extend its service life.
• Double-stage vacuum pumping system is capable of pulling vacuum inside vacuum chambers down to 0.05mbar .
• The particles and particulate matters over 1 micron will all be removed by the three-stage filter elements.
• After oil dehydration, the moisture content of transformer oil will be reduced to less than 5 PPM or even 3 PPM.
• After oil degassing, the gas content of transformer oil will be reduced to below 0.1%.
• After filtration, the breakdown voltage of transformer oil will be improved to above 75 KV.
• Weather-proof enclosure is made of aluminum or steel, which can protect the machine from being damaged by the terrible weather or transportation.
Specification of Transformer Oil Purification Plant
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.