PureTech High Vacuum Oil Filtration Plant, trailer mounted suitable for onsite use for processing (degassing, dehydration and filtration) of insulating oil as per IEC 60296 filled in power transformers / oil storage tanks. It is aimed to decrease total water content (PPM) and gasses present, as well as remove particles and impurities in several types of used or new transformers oils: Mineral Oil, Synthetic transformer Oil (MIDEL 7131) and Natural ester Oil (FR3).
Self-contained unit mounted on a mobile trailer, ready for operation after connecting the oil inlet, oil outlet and electrical input. High efficient vacuum system with "T"-structure vacuum chamber is especially highly effective for dehydration and gas removal.
• Water content shall be decreased to less than 5 ppm according to IEC 60814 or ASTM D1533 standards.
• Total gas content shall be reduced down to less than 0.1% according to the IEC 60567 or ASTM D2945 standard.
• Three stages of filters to reduce the particles over 1 micron in the oil.
• Dielectric breakdown voltage of transformer oil shall be improved above 75KV.
• Oil flow range from 1800 l/h up to 18000 l/h.
• Variable vacuum capacity from 100 m3/h up to 2160 m3/h.
• Electrical heater shall increase the temperature of the oil up to 85℃ based on single and double stages with suitable time and maximum oil flow.
• Highly effective foam sensor to prevent extensive foaming in vacuum chamber.
• Oil trap is designed to protect the vacuum pumps.
• Integrated multi-stage filter system.
• "T" structure vacuum chamber further enlarges the oil evaporation area than traditional vacuum chamber, thus make the degassing and dehydration more effective.
• Power supply can be customized according to your local power.
• Optional Parts provided for selection:
a) Fully automatic operation of the unit with PLC, controlled by easy user interface. Touch panel for easy operation placed on the electrical cabinet.
b) Digital oil flow meter to display both the total flow and instantaneous flow.
c) Digital moisture content meter (hygrometer) to keep testing the ppm of electrical transformer oil.
d) Transformer evacuation function can be integrated into this oil filtration plant if required.
e) Mobile trailer and weather-proof canopy is recommended for outdoor service.
f) Other specific requirements if you have, we accept tailored options.
Technical Parameters of Transformer Oil Filtration
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.