Description | Skid Mounted Transformer Oil Treatment Plant
PureTech mobile Skid Mounted Transformer Oil Treatment Plant (Single-stage vacuum, Model VOP) is designed for filtration, degassing and dehydration treatment of power transformer oil, it is also called as transformer oil filtration plant, Transformer Oil Dehydration plant and transformer oil degassing plant.
Skid mounted transformer oil treatment are available in different oil flow ranges from 600 liters/hour to 18,000 liters/hour. Single-stage vacuum and Double-stage High vacuum are designed for different applications.
Transformer Oil Treatment Plant features highly efficient design to achieve the most effective and efficient treatment processes of dehydration, degassing and filtration. Single-stage vacuum transformer oil treatment plant is widely applied in low voltage power transformers, oil circuit breakers, inductors and other oil-filled electrical equipment. This vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier can significantly improve the properties of unqualified transformer oil, such as breakdown voltage, moisture content, gas content, particulate content and other factors which affect the dielectric strength of transformer oil.
Model VOP adopt one vacuum pump, and suitable for low voltage transformers, such as 66KV. For high voltage or ultra high voltage power transformers, the Double-Stage High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier (Model DVOP) developed by PureTech is your good choice, which adopt double stage vacuum pumps, can effectively remove the water and gas from transformer oil, as well as improve BDV of insulating oil. Furthermore, Model DVOP can also be used as an vacuum drying and vacuum filling equipment during transformer maintenance.
1. Transformers oil is drawn into the vacuum oil treatment system by the means of pressure difference (vacuum created by vacuum pump).
2. It will firstly passes through the primary filter which can filter out mechanical particles, thereby protecting the oil pump from being blocked.
3. Then the transformer oil is being heater by a eletrical heater which has thermostat to avoid overheating. Thermal vacuum treatment is proved to be the most effective way for oil dehydration and degassing.
4. The heated transformer oil flows into the vacuum degassing chamber where dehydration and degassing happens, the moisture and gas separated from oil will be drained by the vacuum pump or condensed into water stored in the water tank.
5. Transformer oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out of the oil purification system after passing through the fine filter which can filter out small impurities, to ensure the cleanliness of oil.
6. This machine can realize inner cycle or external cycle when oil circulation is required.
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.06) ~ (-0.095)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥65 (Spherical electrodes)|
|Water content||ppm||≤ 7|
|Filtering accuracy||micron||1 ~ 5|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations. Customized requirements are accepted.
* Other Transformer maintenance equipment for selection accordingly.
|Dry Air Generator||SF6 Gas Recovery and Refilling System|
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.