Overview | Onsite Transformer Oil Purification Plant
PureTech Online Transformer Oil Purification plant is an ideal and necessary maintenance tool for various power plants, power stations, substations, electrical appliances manufacturers, industrial and mining enterprises to filter water, gas and particles in transformer oil/insulating oil. It can be also used to filtrate gear oil, engine oil, hydraulic oil and other industrial oils. Not only used transformer oil inside power transformers should be filtrated frequently, but also new transformer oil should be filtered before filling into transformers.
Onsite High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purification Plant (double-stage vacuum) can also be used as an independent vacuum pumping system for evacuating the transformer for vacuum filling of oil in transformer.
1. This transformer oil purification plant can
be used for various oil-immersed transformers, oil-immersed currents, voltage
transformers and oil-less relays for on-site oil filtering and oil
2. This transformer oil purification system can be used for on-site hot oil circulating drying of the above equipment, especially effective for oil immersed transformers and oil circuit breakers.
3. This transformer Oil Purification Machine can be used for on-site vacuum oil filling and oil replenishment of sealed oil-immersed equipment and equipment vacuuming, transformer evacuation.
4. This Transformer Oil Filtration Machine can also be used to regenerate and purify the slightly deteriorated transformer oil by connecting with transformer oil regeneration system, and the Transformer Oil Filtering machine can make its performance reach the qualified standard.
• The design of oil and gas separation has been improved. Feed transformer oil by vacuum pump groups, install several injectors, reduce resistance, fast injecting speed, and increase the effect of oil and gas separation.
• According to the needs of users, the filter medium of the Transformer Oil Purifier is made of a mainly two kinds of elements. The pre filter element is stainless steel which can is aimed to filter 50 microns particles and above; And the special fine filter element is: non-toxic and odorless polypropylene as the raw material, which is made by hot melting, spraying, traction, receiving and forming the tubular filter element, aim to filter 1~5 microns particles accordingly.
• One machine with multiple functions, which is an important feature of this transformer Oil Purification Machine. Because the machine is used on site and the original oil-carrying equipment is used as an oil storage tank, the hot oil is circulated between the machine and the equipment, so that the three functions of oil filtering, regeneration, and hot oil cycle drying can be performed simultaneously, saving labor and time, improving working efficiency.
Working Principle | Onsite Transformer Oil Purification Plant
The Vacuum Oil Purifier is designed according to the different boiling points of water and oil. It mainly consists of a vacuum degassing chamber, heater, pre filter and fine filter, condenser, vacuum pump and roots booster pump, oil discharge pump and an electrical control cabinet.
The vacuum pump system draws out the air in the vacuum degassing chamber to form a vacuum. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, the oil passes through the inlet pipe and enters the pre filter to eliminate larger particles, and then enters the electrical heater (thermostat is installed to ensure no overheating). The oil heated to 45~65℃ (setting value can be adjusted) passes through solenoid valve, this valve is to automatically control the balance of the amount of oil entering the degassing chamber. The heated oil is rapidly rotated by the spray wing to separate the oil into semi-mist. The water in the oil evaporates rapidly into water vapor and is continuously sucked into the condenser by the vacuum pump. The water vapor in the condenser is cooled and then returned release into liquid water. The oil in the vacuum degassing chamber is discharged by the oil discharge pump into the fine filter to filter out the smaller particulate impurities, thereby completing the entire process of quickly removing impurities, moisture, and gas in the oil, so that the clean transformer oil is discharged from the oil outlet valve.
Specifications | Online Transformer Oil Purification Plant
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
ADDITIONAL FEATURES ON REQUEST:
* PLC and HMI Control Panel and automation
* Online monitoring tester of moisture content (ppm)
* The machine size and weight can be changed slightly as per your requirements.
• 12 months of quality guarantee.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.