Application | Coalescence Dehydration Oil Filter Machine
PureTech Coalescence Dehydration Oil Filter Machine (Model COP) is designed to filtrate and dehydrate diesel, light fuel, turbine oil, low viscosity lube oil and other oil products with a large amount of water and impurities.
It integrates two functions of precision filtration and high-efficiency dehydration. It uses advanced "coalescence separation" technology for dehydration. The dehydration efficiency is high and the ability is strong. Especially for the separation of a large amount of water in the oil, it has the obvious advantage which cannot be realized well by vacuum dehydration and centrifugal separation methods, it can break all the oil-water emulsification structure in the medium; through the filtration of the multi-stage particle filter system, the cleanliness of the medium can be stably controlled in the state of the system requirements to ensure the cleanliness of the oil; Moreover, this Coalescence Dehydration Oil Filter Carts does not change the physical and chemical properties of the oil, it extends the service life of the oil; the operating cost is low; the system configuration is excellent, and the continuous working performance is strong, and it is suitable for online operation.
Principle | Coalescence Dehydration Oil Filter Machine
The unqualified oil first enters the primary filter, the large particles of impurities are intercepted, and the filtered oil is transported to the fine filter by the oil pump. After the smaller impurities are removed from the fine filter, it continues to enter the coalescing separator, which uses the principle of molecular separation technology to perform variable pressure analysis on the oil, eliminates the intermolecular binding force, dissolved water and free water in the oil quickly breaks the oil film, separate from the oil molecules and precipitate; at this point, dehydration and filtration processes are completed, so as to achieve the desired effect of removing moisture and impurities.
• The use of high-efficiency filter material as the filter medium, and the design of super large filter area, can effectively filter out extremely fine particulate impurities, so that the oil can reach a high degree of cleanliness.
• The coalescence system is composed of a set of coalescing filter elements. The coalescing filter element adopts a unique polar molecular structure. The free water and emulsified water in the oil are coalesced into larger water droplets after passing through the filter element, and then sink into the water storage tank by the gravity.
• The separation filter element of the separation system is made of a special hydrophobic material. When the oil passes through the filter element, the water drops are blocked on the outer surface of the filter element and coalesce with each other until it settles into the water storage tank due to gravity.
• The separated water is stored in the water storage tank. When the interface height reaches the set value, the valve is opened to drain the water until it drops to the lower liquid level, the valve is closed, and the drainage is stopped.
• Low consumable and maintenance cost.
• Designed for use on turbine lube oil, hydraulic oil, diesel fuel, heat transfer oil, dielectric oil etc.
Specification | Coalescence Dehydration Oil Filter Machine
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 1|
|Power supply||380V, 50Hz, 3Phase or as needed|
|Continuous working||hour||≥ 300|
|Mean Time Between Failure||hour||≥ 5000|
|Oil index after purification||Water content||PPM||≤ 100|
|Cleanliness||NAS||4 ~ 6|
|Filtering accuracy||micron||≤ 1|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Explosion-proof type, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.