Mobile Transformer Oil Treatment Plant
PureTech Vacuum Transformer Oil Treatment Plant is designed with a treatment capacity of 1800 ~ 18000 liters/hour, and suitable for treatment of new oil and reconditioning of used transformer oil in EHV class transformers, shunt reactor and other oil filled equipment in order to achieve properties of treated insulating oil within specified limits at the rated capacity.
Model DVOP ultra-high vacuum type is equipped with a Double-Stage Vacuum Pumping System, for creating adequate high vacuum in the degassing chamber, thereby effectively reduce the water content, gas content, and achieve a better dielectric strength. The pumping system consists of suitable combination of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump and Roots Booster Pump.
Furthermore, Model DVOP can also be used as an independent vacuum pumping system for evacuating the transformer for vacuum filling of oil in transformer.
1. Transformers oil enter into the Oil Purification Machine by the means of pressure difference. (Oil Inlet Pump can be customized.)
2. It will firstly passes through the 1st stage filter (primary filter) which can filter out mechanical particles, and protect the oil pump from being blocked by large particles.
3. Then the oil is being heated by an eletrical heater which has thermostatic controller, thermal vacuum treatment is proved to be the most effective way for oil dehydration and degassing. The specific heat load does not exceeds 1.8 watt/cm2 to avoid overheating.
4. The heated oil flows into the degassing chamber where dehydration and degassing happens. The incoming transformer oil spreads over from small nozzles at a very high speed, and form of film and over a longer surface area, thus achieving a better degassing and dehumidification. The moisture and gas separated from oil will be drained by the vacuum pump or condensed into water stored in the water tank.
5. Transformer oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out of the oil purification system by the oil extraction pump (oil outlet pump) after passing through the fine filter which can filter out small impurities, to ensure the cleanliness of oil.
6. This machine can realize inner cycle or external cycle when oil circulation is required.
7. It is acceptable to use the oil transfer pump for the purpose of loading oil to transformer or reactors from tanks and vice versa by by-passing to oil filtration machine if required. (Contact us for details.)
• Improvement of transformer oil dielectric strength breakdown voltage from 20 KV to above 75 KV.
• Removal of moisture from 100 ppm to below 5 ppm after vacuum dehydration.
• Removal of gases from 10% to below 0.1% after vacuum degassing.
• Filtering capacity: Max. particle size less than 1 micron in the filtered oil, 3-stages filtering elements.
Specifications of Transformer Oil Treatment Plant
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
* Vacuum Pump Set, Dry Air Generator, SF6 Gas Recovery and Filling Machine can be selected alongwith.
• 12 months of quality guarantee.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.