The necessity for Transformer Oil Dehydration and degassing is known for a long time. Transformer oil is used in power equipment where it provides cooling and insulation protection. Over time aggregated moisture, gasses and solid particles can seriously affect these properties. Oil treatment equipment needs to be used to remove moisture, gasses, and solid particles. Transformer Oil Purification plant DVOP-50 (3000 Liters/hour) is the most optimal solution if you require budget friendly oil processing with balanced performance. Its main purpose is to remove moisture, gasses and solid particles from mineral transformer oils as well as natural and synthetic esters. Moreover, 3000 LPH flow rate is relatively moderate, it is a cost-effective choice in the absence of high requirements for oil filtration time.
• Excellent degassing and moisture removal vacuum technology by dual stage vacuum system.
• Works on all types of transformer oils, mineral oil, silicon oil, etc.
• Electrical heaters with surface efficiency below 1.1 W/cm2, with constant temperature control to prevent local overheating.
• Double stage vacuum system to ensure sufficient vacuum in the vacuum chamber.
• Highly effective foam sensor to prevent extensive foaming in the vacuum chamber.
• Best budget performance ratio on the market.
Specification of Transformer Oil Filtration Machine
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
Operation of Transformer Oil Filtration Machine
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.