PureTech 9000LPH Vacuum Transformer Oil Degasifier is a commonly selected oil treatment plant with bigger capacity. It applied in many electric equipments, such as oil-filled transformers, oil circuit breaker, and other plants which use insulating dielectric oil. This transformer oil degasifier is designed with two stages of vacuum pump system, which can form and maintain a strong and stable vacuum inside the oil degasifier, so that the gases and moisture can be effectively removed maximumly.
This oil degassing machine is covered with metallic weather-proof enclosure, which can protect the machine from extreme weather, especially suitable for outdoor oil filtration service under exposure of sunlight or frequent rainy time. It can effectively reduce the working sound when the working condition requires no noise.
PureTech transformer oil degasifier can also be used for vacuum filling and vacuum drying of transformers if needed.
Functions of Transformer Oil Degasifier
• Removal of water from 100 ppm to 5 ppm (ASTM method D-1533).
• Reduction of Gas content from fully saturated with air (10 to 12% by volume) to less than 0.1 % (ASTM D-2945).
• Removal of Particulate Matter to 1 micron.
• Improvement in oil breakdown voltage up to 75 kV.
• Transformer oil degasifier can improve the breakdown voltage of insulating oil effectively.
• Three stages particulate filtration capacity ensure the promising cleanliness level.
• Sufficient vacuum with most efficient oil processing and oil dehydration capability.
• Automated operation on online and offline transformers.
• One machine, multi functions.
• Long service life and less maintenance cost.
• Supplied with in-line moisture meter (OPTIONAL) and in-line oil flow counter (OPTIONAL) for your own oil degassing project or service companies.
Specification of Transformer Oil Degasifier
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.