High-Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration and Dehydration Machine
PureTech High-Vacuum Transformer Oil Filter Plant is designed as per IS 335-1993 for new transformer oil and IS 1866 for used transformer oil and other international standards. This is a high vacuum system mainly consist of heating, filtration and vacuum systems.
This Transformer Oil Filter plant is capable of performing the operation of transformer oil conditioning, include oil degassing, oil dewatering and oil filtering, especially suitable for power transformers above 110 KV. High vacuum created and maintained by the Double-Stage vacuum pumps (rotary oil sealed pump and mechanical booster pump), ensures the satisfying effect and efficiency of oil degassing and dehydration, thereby improve the dielectric strength and other properties of transformer oil.
• Moisture content shall be decreased to below 5 ppm according to IEC 60814 or ASTM D1533 standards.
• Gas content shall be reduced down to below 0.1% according to the IEC 60567 or ASTM D2945 standard.
• Three stages of filter cartridges to reduce the particles over 1 micron in the oil.
• Dielectric strength of transformer oil shall be improved above 75KV.
1. Thermostatically controlled electric heater with low watt density, to prevent oil aging due to local overheating.
2. "T"-shape Degassing Chamber maximizes the area of oil spray, the efficiency of dehydration is several times more than other structures.
3. Booster and Rotary Combination vacuum pump creates and maintains a high and stable vacuum inside the plant.
4. Three-stages gradually precise oil filtering elements achieve a high cleanliness of purifed transformer oil.
5. Floating switch to control the oil level in degassing chamber, meanwhile interlock with oil pump and solenoid valve, to control the oil flow.
6. Necessary instruments are mounted to monitor the working condition of oil filtration plant, such as vacuum gauge, temperature gauge, pressure gauge, etc.
7. Professional and standard electric ontrol cabinet, easy to operate and maintain.
8. Transformer oil water content testing instrument is installed for online monitoring of moisture content during operation.
9. Lifting rings and casters are installed for easy lifting and moving.
10. Mobile road-worthy trailer and metallic weather-proof enclosure is recommended for outdoor oil filtration service (OPTIONAL).
Oil Filtration Technical Parameters
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Note: Power supply can be customized according to your local power.)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• Optional Parts provided for selection:
a) Fully automatic operation of the unit with PLC control, controlled by easy user interface. Touch panel for easy operation placed on the electrical cabinet.
b) Digital oil flow meter (oil flow counter) to display both the total flow and instantaneous flow.
c) Digital moisture content meter (hygrometer) to keep testing the ppm of electrical transformer oil.
d) Transformer evacuation function can be integrated into this oil filtration plant if required.
e) Mobile trailer and weather-proof canopy is recommended for outdoor service.
f) Other specific requirements if you have, we accept tailored options.
• 12 months of quality guarantee.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.