The dielectric strength of transformer oil is also known as the breakdown voltage (BDV) of transformer oil. Breakdown voltage is measured by observing at what voltage, sparking strands between two electrodes immersed in the oil, separated by a specific gap.
PureTech IIJ-II Transformer Oil BDV Testing Kit (Oil Dielectric Tester) is developed according to the National standard GB-86 "Insulating Oil Dielectric Strength Determination Method" and International IEC/ASTM standards. The LCD display of this transformer oil testing kit can display the test process and test result, and the built-in EEPROM memory can store up to 100 groups of data. Test data and results, all human-computer interaction operations are completed by rotating the mouse, the micro-printer can print test results at any time, the tester is simple to operate, powerful, stable and reliable, strong anti-interference ability, no crashes during the test.
1) Screen and Printer for oil testing monitoring.
2) The test process fully complies with the requirements of multiple standards of IEC60156 and GB/T 507.
3) High test accuracy, high stability and long service life.
4) Provide PC application software to upload test data to make WORD test report.
5) Automatically complete boosting, holding, stirring, standstill, calculating and printing.
6) Enable to carry out oil circulating withstand voltage test within the range of 0-80KV (or 0-100KV).
7) Enable to automatically complete withstand voltage for 1~3 oil samples according to the setting.
8) Power-down keeping, enable to store 100 test results.
9) With over-voltage, over-current, limit protection, in order to ensure safety.
1) Input voltage: AC220V±10%
2) Output voltage: AC0～80KV (or 100KV)
3) Boosting rate: 2KV/s±10%
4) Measurement accuracy: level 3
5) Number of consecutive tests: 1-9 times
6) Stirring time: 0～99S
7) Resting time: 0～599S
8) Can store 100 sets of data
9) Voltage limit setting: 20KV～75KV
10) Pressure resistance time: 1 minute to 10 minutes
11) Ambient temperature: 5～40℃
12) Relative humidity≤90%RH
13) Overall dimensions (mm): 430×390×420, weight: 28kg
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.