PureTech High Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Equipment is designed to perform the functions of power transformer oil filtration, dehydration and degassing.
In order to better handle electrical stresses, an high vacuum transformer oil filtration equipment is used to reduce moisture content, gas content as well as impurities content. Thereby, the dielectric strength of used transformer oil can be maintained or recovered, meanwhile the speed of transformer oil aging is reduced.
For new transformer oil being filled into power transformers, transformer oil filtration procedure is still essential. Due to the storage environment and transportation, it inevitably get mixed up with air, moisture and impurities, must be filtrated and dehydrated before filling into transformers.
• Moisture content shall be decreased to below 5 ppm according to IEC 60814 or ASTM D1533 standards.
• Gas content shall be reduced down to below 0.1% according to the IEC 60567 or ASTM D2945 standard.
• Three stages of filter cartridges to reduce the particles over 1 micron in the oil.
• Dielectric strength of transformer oil shall be improved above 75KV.
1. Connect the oil hose and power supply.
2. Start vacuum pump system, there will be negative pressure formed inside the transformer oil filtration equipment. Transformer oil to be filtrated will be sucked into the oil filtration unit.
(Optional oil inlet pump can be used for long distance oil pumping)
3. Transformer oil will firstly pass through the 1st primary filter to remove large-size mechanical particles from oil, this can protect the oil pump from being damaged by the impurities.
4. After 1st stage filtration, the transformer oil will be heated by an electrical heater. Transformer oil will be heated to a set temperature (usually 60 ℃), a thermostat will ensure uniform heating and avoid local overheating.
5. Heated transformer oil will flow into the vacuum degassing chamber for vacuum dehydration and degassing. The specially designed "T"-shape vacuum chamber maximize the evaportation area of transformer oil. Transformer oil is spewed out at high speed through several small nozzles, forming oil mist inside the vacuum chamber.
6. After vacuum dehydration and degassing, the transformer oil is pumping out through an oil outlet pump.
7. The 2nd and 3rd fine filters will remove the small particles and impurities from transformer oil, to keep the cleanliness of oil. The filter fineness can reach up to 1 micron.
8. Moisture and gases separated from transformer oil will be cooled into a liquid state or discharged.
9. The purified transformer oil will be pumped out of the transformer oil filtration equipment.
10. Online oil testing instruments are recommended for real-time monitoring of the oil characteristics and oil filtration process.
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Note: Power supply can be customized according to your local power.)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• Optional Parts provided for selection:
a) Fully automatic operation of the unit with PLC control, controlled by easy user interface. Touch panel for easy operation placed on the electrical cabinet.
b) Digital oil flow meter (oil flow counter) to display both the total flow and instantaneous flow.
c) Digital moisture content meter (hygrometer) to keep testing the ppm of electrical transformer oil.
d) Transformer evacuation function can be integrated into this oil filtration plant if required.
e) Mobile trailer and weather-proof canopy is recommended for outdoor service.
f) Other specific requirements if you have, we accept tailored options.
• 12 months of quality guarantee.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.