Generally speaking, temperature and impurities (moisture, metals, particulate matter, etc.) are the main reasons for the deterioration of steam turbine oil. Firstly, the increase in temperature will lead to the acceleration of the oxidation reaction rate, which will cause the steam turbine oil to oxidize and deteriorate. At the same time, the steam turbine oil is cracked at high temperatures to produce sludge; in addition, the running steam turbine oil contains more or less impurities, which will promote the oil deterioration and the formation of foam and sludge, that’s why the steam turbine oil must be purified and filtrated in time.
Besides, during the operation of the steam turbine oil, due to the presence of water and emulsifier at the same time, the turbine oil will be emulsified when it encounters the intense stirring in the lube oil tank. At this time, the turbine oil centrifuge machine will only makes it worse, and it is necessary to use the vacuum oil demulsification equipment developed by PureTech, which can simultaneously demulsify (emulsion breaking), filtrate and vacuum dehydrate the steam turbine oil.
• Water content shall be decreased to less than 100 ppm.
• Total gas content shall be reduced down to less than 0.1%.
• Three stages of filters to ensure the filtering precision of 1 micron.
• Cleanliness of turbine oil after purification will reach or better than NAS 6 grade.
• Oil flow range from 1800 l/h up to 18000 l/h.
• Design of thermal vacuum to promote the efficiency of turbine oil purification.
• Electrical heater is equipped with thermostat, avoid overheating of turbine oil.
• Demulsifying filters are designed especially for emulsion breaking.
• Integrated multi-stage filter system ensures the high filtering precision.
• Power supply can be customized according to your local power.
• Optional Parts provided for selection:
a) Fully automatic operation of the unit with PLC, controlled by easy user interface. Touch panel for easy operation placed on the electrical cabinet.
b) Digital oil flow meter to display both the total flow and instantaneous flow.
c) Digital moisture content meter (hygrometer) to keep testing the ppm of electrical transformer oil.
d) Other specific requirements if you have, we accept tailored demands.
Specification of Turbine Oil Filtration
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Cleanliness||NAS||≤ 6|
|Demulsification value (emulsion breaking)||min||≤ 15|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.