PureTech Model VOP Single-Stage Vacuum Portable Transformer Oil Filtration Machine is used for services and maintenance of transformer oil, includes transformer oil filtration, dehydration and degassing. After dehydration of transformer oil, the moisture content of transformer oil will be reduced, as well as gas content and impurities content. Thereby, the dielectric strength and breakdown voltage of transformer oil will be signficantly improved.
Single-stage vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine is widely applied in low voltage power transformers (below 66KV), oil circuit breakers, inductors and other oil-filled electrical equipment. For high voltage or ultra-high voltage power transformers (above 110KV), Model DVOP Double-stage High-Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine is recommened, which adds a roots booster pump at the basis of rotary vane vacuum pump, greatly improve the speed of vacuuming as well as the ultimate vacuum. Model DVOP can also be used as an vacuum drying and vacuum filling equipment during transformer maintenance.
1. Transformers oil enter into the oil filtration machine by the means of pressure difference (Operate the vacuum pump, negative pressure is formed inside the equipment； Oil inlet pump can be OPTIONAL).
2. Oil will firstly passes through the primary filter which can filter out large-size mechanical particles, besides, protect the oil pump from damage by large mechanical particles.
3. Then the oil is being heater by a eletrical heater which has thermostat. Transformer oil is heated evenly, local overheating is avoided. Temperature can be adjusted from 40 degrees to 85 degrees, normally 60~65 degrees is recommended.
4. The heated oil flows into the vacuum chamber where dehydration and degassing happens, thermal vacuum treatment is proved to be the most effective way for oil dehydration and degassing.
5. Moisture and gas separated from transformer oil will be drained by the vacuum pump or condensed into water and stored in the water tank. (Model DVOP has two stage vacuum pump system.)
6. Transformer oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out of the oil purification system after passing through the two-stages fine filters which can filter out small impurities, to ensure the cleanliness of oil.
7. Sampling valve can be turned on when oil sampling and transformer oil testing is required. This machine can realize inner cycle or external cycle when oil circulation is required.
1. Model VOP Single-Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (suitable for below 66KV power transformers and swtiches)
3. Model DVOP-R Double-Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Regeneration Machine (Comparing to DVOP, DVOP-R further removes oil sludge, acids, decaying material and other oxidation products, as well as improve color.)
5. Mobile trailer and weather-proof metallic enclosure can be selected for outdoor maintenance projects.
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.06) ~ (-0.095)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥65 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
* Other Transformer maintenance equipment for selection accordingly.
|Dry Air Generator||SF6 Gas Recovery and Refilling System|
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.