Application of Transformer Oil Filtration Machine
PureTech mobile Single-Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Model VOP) is applied to dehydrate, degas and filtrate of transformer oil (insulating oil) in electrical transformers, oil circuit breakers, inductors and other oil-filled electrical equipment. This vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine can significantly improve the properties of unqualified transformer oil, such as breakdown voltage, moisture content, gas content, particulate content and other factors which affect the dielectric strength of transformer oil.
Model VOP adopt single vacuum pump, and suitable for low voltage transformers, such as below 110KV. For high voltage or ultra high voltage power transformers, the Double-Stage High Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Model DVOP) developed by PureTech is your good choice, which adopt double stage vacuum pumps, can effectively remove the water and gas from transformer oil, as well as improve BDV of insulating oil. Furthermore, Model DVOP can also be used as an vacuum drying and vacuum filling equipment during transformer maintenance.
1. Transformers oil enter into the Oil Purification Machine by the means of pressure difference.
2. It will firstly passes through the primary filter which can filter out mechanical particles, and protect the oil pump.
3. Then the oil is being heater by a eletrical heater which has constant temperature controller, thermal vacuum treatment is proved to be the most effective way for oil dehydration and degassing.
4. The heated oil flows into the vacuum chamber where dehydration and degassing happens, the moisture and gas separated from oil will be drained by the vacuum pump or condensed into water stored in the water tank.
5. Transformer oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out of the oil purification system after passing through the fine filter which can filter out small impurities, to ensure the cleanliness of oil.
6. This machine can realize inner cycle or external cycle when oil circulation is required.
• Improve transformer oil dielectric strength to above 75 KV.
• Removal of moisture to below 5 ppm after vacuum dehydration.
• Removal of gases to below 0.1% after vacuum degassing.
• Removal of impurities with multi-stage filtration precision of 1 micron.
Specification of Transformer Oil Filtration Machine
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.06) ~ (-0.095)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥65 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
* Vacuum Pump Set, Dry Air Generator, SF6 Gas Recovery and Filling Machine can be selected alongwith.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.