Overview | Turbine Oil Filtration System For Power Plant
TOP series turbine oil filtration system for power plant is an ideal machine for extending turbine oil life and improving turbine oil lubrication performance by removing water and particulates from turbine oil.
To ensure the safe and reliable operation of steam turbine power generator sets, the function of steam turbine oil is essential. During the operation of the steam turbine unit, the main functions of the steam turbine oil are: reducing friction, reducing wear, cooling, preventing corrosion of equipment and components, and so on. During the long-term operation of industrial equipment, moisture, impurities and mechanical particles will be mixed into the lubrication system due to various reasons, which can easily lead to the corrosion and wear of the metal parts of the unit, which reduces the lubrication performance of the lube oil and affects the safe operation of the unit.
The TOP series turbine oil filtration system adopts technologies of coalescing separating, precision filtration, thermal-vacuum dehydration, can effectively remove free and dissolved water, as well as particulates from turbine oil. It is also capable of varnish removal from turbine oil, and demulsification of turbine oil.
• Water content shall be decreased to less than 50 ppm.
• Total gas content shall be reduced down to less than 0.1%.
• Three stages of filters to ensure the filtering precision of 1~5 micron.
• Demulsifying value by thermal vacuum turbine oil purifier is less than 15 min.
• Cleanliness of turbine oil after purification will reach or better than NAS 6 grade.
• Remove varnish and sludges which cannot be removed by centrifuge separators.
• Oil flow range from 600 liters/hour up to 18000 liters/hour for selection according to the actual demands.
• Exclusive patented degassing technology, several times the area of traditional evaporation methods, and twice the residence time of traditional evaporation.
• The precision of the fine filter element is optional from 1 to 5 microns, β≥1000, and the solid particle retention rate is as high as 99.99%.
• Demulsifying chamber is designed especially for emulsion breaking, it makes up for the technical defect that the centrifuge cannot remove emulsified water.
• Electrical heater is equipped with thermostat, avoid overheating of turbine oil.
• Design of thermal vacuum (vacuum & heating) to promote the efficiency of turbine oil dehydration.
• Equipped with a motor overload protection device to protect the safe operation of the motor.
• Mobile Type, Continuous working and available for online processing of turbine oil after connecting with the lubricating oil tank of steam turbine.
• Power supply can be customized according to your local power.
Technical Parameters | Turbine Oil Filtration System For Power Plant
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Cleanliness||NAS||≤ 6|
|Demulsification value (emulsion breaking)||min||≤ 15|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
* Customizing equipment is available on request.
Service | Turbine Oil Filtration System For Power Plant
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.