PureTech Double-stage, movable High Vacuum Oil Purification Equipment for insulating oil, is designed for the treatment of power transformer oils, silicon oil, etc. It is a complete set on a movable base frame with an external metallic cover for outdoor service.
The Transformer Oil Purification Equipment can entirely remove dissolved moisture and gases from transformers on a high performance basis, meanwhile remove solid particles, mechanical impurities and other contaminates from transformer oils, to make the used transformer oils characteristics back to required standards for normal operation.
This model is a Double-stage high vacuum type, with rotary vane vacuum pump as the 1st stage vacuum pump, and roots booster pump as the 2nd vacuum pump to create a much higher vacuum. It can also be sued for vacuum filling and vacuum drying when transformer maintenance.
• Moisture content shall be decreased to below 5 ppm according to IEC 60814 or ASTM D1533 standards.
• Gas content shall be reduced down to below 0.1% according to the IEC 60567 or ASTM D2945 standard.
• Three stages of filter cartridges to reduce the particles over 1 micron in the oil.
• Dielectric strength of transformer oil shall be improved above 75KV.
1. Transformer oil is sucked through the 1st stage filter cartridge (coarse filter) and heated to 65℃. (Thermostat on the heater to prevent oil aging due to overheating, the setting temperature is adjustable.)
2. Controlled by the solenoid valve, oil enters into the vacuum chamber for dehydration and degassing.
3. Transformer oil in the vacuum chamber will be sprayed to extremely small oil droplets at a high speed. The moisture and gases contained in the transformer oil are separated and sucked by the vacuum.(Double-stage vacuum pumping system creates and maintains a high vacuum inside the oil purification equipment.)
4. Oil after dehydration and degassing will be pumped out from vacuum chamber, and through the 2nd and 3rd stage filter cartridges (fine filters), the oil will be pumped out the oil purification equipment.
5. Oil level in the vacuum chamber works together with electrical heater and solenoid valve as protection design.
6. According to oil sampling result, the transformer oil purification equipment can perform inner loop or outer loop.
7. When the oil purification equipment is not used for oil treatment, only operate the Double-stage vacuum pumping system, it can performs vacuum drying (transformer evacuation) during maintenance.
Technical Parameters of Transformer Oil Purification Equipment
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Note: Power supply can be customized according to your local power.)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• Optional Parts provided for selection:
a) Fully automatic operation of the unit with PLC control, controlled by easy user interface. Touch panel for easy operation placed on the electrical cabinet.
b) Digital oil flow meter (oil flow counter) to display both the total flow and instantaneous flow.
c) Digital moisture content meter (hygrometer) to keep testing the ppm of electrical transformer oil.
d) Transformer evacuation function can be integrated into this oil filtration plant if required.
e) Mobile trailer and weather-proof canopy is recommended for outdoor service.
f) Other specific requirements if you have, we accept tailored options.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.