DVOP-C mobile Double-Stage High Vacuum Transformer Insulation Oil Filter Machine is a new design of PureTech which has dual horizontal degassing chambers, and suitable for oil filtration and purification of 110 KV and above power transmission and distribution transformers.
Generally, with the design of dual degassing chambers, the efficiency of vacuum dehydration and degassing under one pass will be greatly improved than one degassing chamber. This DVOP-C transformer insulation oil filter machine can increases insulation oil’s dielectric strength by effectively removing solid particles, gases and water, thus eliminating the need for expensive oil replacement, and thereby extending the life of the electrical equipment.
Besides, this DVOP-C model is also capable of transformer vacuuming/transformer evacuation, as well as vacuum oil filling.
Transformer oil is sucked into the transformer insulation oil filter after pass through the pre filter for removal of large-size particles (over 50 microns), then it is heated by electrical heaters with surface efficiency below 1.1 W/cm, with thermostat (constant temperature controller) to prevent overheating. Heated oil enters into the dual degassing chambers for oil dehydration and degassing. The insulation oil filter machine is in high vacuum condition, the oil droplets ejected at high speed are under the action of thermal vacuum, and the effect of dewatering and degassing is realized to the greatest extent.The solenoid valve ahead of degassing chambers works together with oil level controller of degassing chambers, it will control the oil inlet to a balance automatically. Moisture and gases separated from transformer insulation oil will be drained by the vacuum pumps from the degassing chambers. The transformer oil after dehydrated will be pumped out after filtered by two stages of fine filters for removal of small particles (over 3microns, 0.5~5 microns filter accuracy is optional) before returning the oil back to the transformer.
• Dual horizontal degassing chambers further enlarges the evaporation area under single pass, greatlty improve the effect and efficiency of oil dehydration and degasification.
• Two-stage vacuum pumps ensures the strong vacuum condition and capable of pulling vacuum value down to 0.05mbar.
• Three-stage filters ensures the high oil cleanliness after filtration.
• Multifunctional integrated equipment, can be used oil treatment, vacuum oil filling and vacuum drying. (*More functions can be customized according to your requirements.)
• Model DVOP-C Transformer Insulation Oil Filter Machine can work offline or online under the safe operation.
• Online oil testers, trailer mounted type with road-worthy wheels for outdoor use, weatherproof enclosure and other spare parts are available for selection.
Specification of Transformer Oil Filtration Machine (Dual degassing chamber type)
|Vacuum degree||Mpa||(-0.08) ~ (-0.099)|
|Working pressure||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||℃||40 ~ 80|
|Power supply||380Volts, 50Hz, 3Phase (Or customized)|
|Oil index after purification||Breakdown voltage||kV||≥75 (Spherical electrodes)|
* OPTIONAL CONFIGURATIONS: PLC automatic control system, Fully-Touch Screen, Mobile Trailer, Weather-proof Enclosure, Online Oil Testing Instruments, etc.
* Please inquire us for other flow rates or types.
* The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
• 12 months of quality guarantee for non-human damage.
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free training on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting at PureTech factory.
• Puretech engineers go to customer site for commissioning and training (payable service).
• Design accept user's customization.